Our next litter is planned for Winter 2017. They will be black and tan and ruby. At the moment we are taking no more requests for puppies.
Interested in one of our puppies?
We always welcome emails, phone calls, and in person visits! We have high expectations from our owners and insist that our owners have the same high expectations from us. If you are not willing to stay connected with us an Embee Cavalier is not for you.
Visitors to Embee Cavaliers are more than welcome to inquire and view health clearances on our dogs. Our puppies are sold on CKC non-breeding agreements, and leave with a comprehensive folder of information.
- Pedigree of your puppy
- A copy of our signed contract
- Your puppy's individual Veterinary health record
- Worming record
- Copies of their parents health clearances
- Copies of their Grandparents health clearances
- Information on Dr. Dodds vaccine protocol
- Suggested training methods (our dogs are trained using positive reinforcement methods ONLY)
- Suggested nutrition information
- Information on when to spay/neuter
- Other articles that may be of interest
Mary Beth Squirrell
marybeth at embeecavaliers dot com